Monday, August 19, 2013

|My Last First Week of High School|

Ahhhh! So this past week has been so incredibly busy and stressful. Just to quickly recap this past week: 
•I started my senior year of high school (EEK!)
•I've been on a psycho monograming spree 
•I went thrifting on National Thrift Day (Saturday)
AND
•I'm officially on season 7 of Grey's Anatomy
Deciding what to wear for the first day of school is superrrrr hard! I always want to start the year off fresh and vibrant. I chose this skirt because it's so bright and fun! Plus I can't help but remind myself how much of a steal this skirt was! $2?! Couldn't pass it up!  I paired it with a white V-neck and metallic sandals. I love these super fun anchor earrings! My goal for this school year is to put an effort into my outfits, even on stressful days. I always find that looking put together makes me feel better. Do you agreee?
My monogram obsession is getting insane! 
Monogrammed planner
Monogrammed binder
Monogrammed folder
Monogrammed Laptop sleeve
Monogrammed button-down 
Monogrammed necklace 
And I ordered 10 Monogrammed stickers! I literally look at things now and want them monogrammed! It's becoming a habit! 
AAAANNNDDDD Today, I kept it simple and wore jeans, a tank and a cardi. I picked both the cardigan and tank up on Saturday! OF COURSE I had to go thrifting on National Thrift Day! Unfortunately I didn't find very much when I went but I did pick up this adorable lime New York & Company cardigan, along with this flowered tank I love the brightness of the lime cardigan! The tank is actually rather warm, which was nice since its been super chilly lately. I'm so ready for fall! Bring on Chili, boots and football season! 
XoXo
P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin!

3 comments:

  1. Happy back to school! Love your pick for the first day. You can't go wrong with a fun pattern.

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit for your first day...I know how crazy important it is! Hope all went well for you.
    Debbie :)
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete