Sunday, August 4, 2013

| DIY: Gold Chain Bracelet // 3 for $12|

Happy Monday! I woke up this morning and felt the urge to do a DIY project. I wanted something easy and fun. I saw this chain at Hobby Lobby. They were selling a yard for $7.99. I instantly knew I could make a bracelet out of it! Here's the supplies I used:
I made two different types of bracelets and three bracelets in total.
I used each type of these pliers. I can't explain in detail which one I used for which part because I changed it up for each one. 
For the one above, I used 13 links with a metal ring on each end and a clasp. I chose to use a silver clasp, although I think I may go back and get gold ones. I made two of this type.
For this one, I simply used 17 links of chain and a metal ring to put the ends together.
I spend around $12 and made 3 bracelets. Plus I have 4 rings and 2 clasps left over. If I had planned correctly, I could have had 6 extra links. I think I may go back to Hobby Lobby and get some type of other chain or link of pearls to tie to the last bracelet.
XO
P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin!

1 comment:

  1. Love this DIY! We are getting a Hobby Lobby in my town (finally!). Can't wait!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete